IntoSports built the IntoSports app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by IntoSports at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
• Google Play Services
• Firebase Analytics
• Other tools for data analysis
IntoSports collects personally identifiable information when you use the Site or the Services. This personally identifiable information may be used but not limited to:
• to communicate with you;
• to verify your identity in order to allow access to your account;
• to send you important information regarding the Site or Services,
• for data analysis, audits, developing and enhancing the Site and Services;
• to comply with laws and regulations;
• to send you marketing communications that may be of interest to you;
• For administration of and troubleshooting regarding our system.
Third parties who provide technical support to IntoSports may need access to such information, but they are not permitted to disclose information.
IntoSports also collect information that is not personally identifiable information (type of browser, access time, pages viewed, IP address, operating system, etc.). IntoSports may edit and publish statistics made from this information, or share them with third parties, without including any personally identifiable information.
IntoSports may also gather information from other sources in order to combine it with information collected through the Site and Services.
IntoSports reserves the right to release non-personally identifiable information collected in aggregate.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
IntoSports cannot guarantee the security of the collected information, including personally identifiable information. By using the Site and/or the Services, you acknowledge and agree that IntoSports makes no guarantee with respect to such security and that you shall use the Site and Services at your own risk.
When you access or use our Services, the types of information we may collect include but are not limited to:
• Account Information, such as your name, email address, age, phone number, location, photos, bio, and any other information you to provide;
• Training Information, such as the sports and positions you play or coach, training location;
• Log Information: We collect log information about your access to and use of our Services, including the type of mobile you use, access times.
• Location Information: With your consent (e.g. if you permit your mobile device to send us your latitude and longitude), we will collect location information when you access or use IntoSports.
• If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, email address, and profile picture in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
IntoSports does not claim ownership of the materials User provide to IntoSports (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting ("Posting") User’s Submission User is granting IntoSports, its affiliated companies, and necessary sublicensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all IntoSports Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat user’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
You may access, update, correct or delete information about you at any time by accessing your account. If you wish to permanently delete your account/activities from IntoSports App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
• From IntoSports App
1. Go to your Profile Settings
2. Click on Account Settings
3. Click on Delete Account
4. When you confirm to delete the account all the information provided will be removed from Intosports.
5. We will no longer have any information provided by you previously.
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “IntoSports” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf
• To perform Service-related services
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.